Your daily diet will help you use your brain to the maximum potential, and the more you make use of it the more your brain gets challenged to develop new cells. This also helps to create new connections and enhance your problem-solving skills as well as memory functions. Various foods will support to keep your brain performing at it’s optimal levels. Choose to consume foods such as organic which are fresh and as close to their natural state as possible. Ensure to drink plenty of water with is 85% of your brains weight. Water is responsible to enhances your alertness. When your body is sluggish and lethargic in the afternoon, instead of consuming caffeinated or any carbonated drink, gulp down a tall glass of distilled water.
The best way to boost your brain power is to pick foods that were eaten by your great grandparents. You should try to stay away from highly processed foods that are mostly chemical based. Many foods today have been genetically modified. Due to this, they are not nutritious vis-à-vis to organic and natural foods.
The Right Foods That Boost Your Brain Power
- Research has proved that diet that contains berries helps to reduce the declining of brain functioning. Especially blue berry has shown immense ability to enhance memory and keep your brain youthful. They also contribute to promoting your balance and coordination skills. Berries are also very colorful foods you can consume. The healthiest berries available are Blueberries, strawberries, goji berries, blackberries, raspberries, mulberries, red grapes, cranberries, boysenberries.
- Acai Berry is a South American berry that has antioxidant properties as compared to other berries. It is highly nutritious as it contains Omega Fatty acids and a rich source of protein.
- Stick to vibrant colors while choosing other fruits and vegetables. Yellow, orange, and green vegetables are a rich source of beta-carotene. This is a powerful antioxidant that converts vitamin A in your body. Citrus fruits and dark leafy veggies are loaded with Vitamin C nutrition. Vitamin A & C are both linked to promoting your memory and reasoning powers and also helps to keep your arteries functioning properly.
- The foods which are a rich source of Beta Carotene and Vitamin C are mangoes, tomatoes, oranges, cantaloupe, carrots, broccoli, green, Red and yellow peppers.
- Sugar is also available in various vegetables and fruits that are responsible for keeping your brain alert. These are forms of natural sugar which are extremely useful to promote brain functioning at its best.
- Avocados are a rich source of healthy fat and vitamin E and also sprouted grams are a nutritional source of fiber. Both of these promote a healthy circulatory system. And a good flow always supports a healthy brain functioning.
- Your diet should also comprise of vital fatty acids that are important to maximize your brain power as well as enhancing the brain growth and development. Studies have proved that consuming foods which are a rich source of Omega fatty acids help to reduce the risk of various diseases as well. These fatty acids assist the brain by supporting to boost memory and enhance your ability to learn new things.